5.20.2015

A Weekend To Remember

This past January, when my parents were visiting us in San Salvador, my brother Randy received the great news that he had been selected into our High School's "Hall of Fame". 
    
Last weekend, I surprised my brother and made a quick trip up to San Francisco for the induction ceremony. 

 So fun to also see my high school gymnastics coach (and sitter when my folks went out of town.)  Who is also Clint Eastwood's ex-wife!
 Why yes ... my dad was also inducted into HIS Hall of Fame for wrestling.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Judging by the size of the plaques, it looks like Randy accomplishment was far more impressive. Congrats to you too though Dad.

Sandra said...

Goodness, you all went to Mission San Jose? In Fremont? I live near there.

Anyway, congrats to your brother (and Dad!).

Sandra
Long time stalker from Niles, Fremont Area

Sandra said...

Maybe I should say *lurker*, instead of stalker. :)

Nomads By Nature said...

What a fun time of celebrating for you all!

Blog Designed by: NW Designs