1.21.2010

Eight For Eight ...

Yes... the little munchkin is already 8 whopping months old. Eight months old!! I swear I can't believe it.

He is cute. Really, really cute. And no, I'm totally not biased at all. Just ask my parents. Or in-laws.

I'm very lucky that he's SUCH an easy baby. Yes, I did say that out loud and know that I'm totally going to regret it tomorrow when he wakes up at the crack a** of dawn or something. Of course, I also said that Sheridan was easy when she was his age and look what I have on my hands now... a 5 year old daughter who flips the bird, who still throws some serious tantrums, and who may or may not eat a single meal put in front of her, though that usually only happens on days that end in 'y'.

His tricks of late are... eating everything put in front of him, especially hummus and mashed potatoes. Untying and throwing the bumpers out of his crib. Sitting. Attempting to crawl. Screeching. Clapping. Smiling... oh does this little guy smile.

He's busy. He's very busy. And he's all boy... as especially noted when I take off his diaper and he reaches for his nether regions.








12 comments:

Christy said...

And he's so freaking cute! Happy 8 month bday to him!

Jen said...

He is so cute. And he is a boy, boys always go for the crotch. ;)

Mom24 said...

Such a cute smile. Glad he's doing well. His skin looks great!

Z. Marie said...

Ha! Owen does that during diaper changes, too.

Cynthia said...

OMG...8 months old! So cute:)

OHmommy said...

Already 8 months old! Whoa... tell him to stop it already he is getting SO big. And incredibly adorable!

Betsy said...

He is absolutely adorable!!!

Kirsten said...

Oh my gosh with the cuteness. I love the one where he's waving hello.

Natalie said...

Him SO cute.

And what IS it with kids flipping the bird? We had to have a serious little talk with our daughter (6 years old) when she came home from school and said another kid had shown it to her about NOT doing that. You see, while I am actually a great fan of the use of the middle finger as sign language, here in Dubai it's jailworthy, at least for adults. So, a habit we loved to use in jest (and, for the hubby, on the freeeway) we have now worked really hard to drop.

And look forward to using while home in the USA on vacation. Yes! Freedom!

Robin said...

He is scrumptious!

kismet said...

Yeah, what a cute little guy! He's really starting to look grown up. It's been great following his progress over the 8 months. :-)

Lisa said...

He's a dolly baby. Wouldn't it be fun to see our two babies together?!? Maybe I'll head over to India :)

Blog Designed by: NW Designs