2.10.2008

An Oenophile

About 4 months after we arrived in Tel Aviv, I began keeping all the corks to the bottles of wine I opened at our house. I have a large bowl that I keep on the bottom of our wooden beverage cart where I throw them. While I was steaming broccoli tonight (what better time would there be...), I decided to count how many corks were in the bowl. Want to know the total? 150. Exactly. I'm sure that there would be at least 5 - 10 more had I started collecting them from the very beginning. So basically that means that I've been drinking about 1 bottle of wine every 5 days.

I don't know what that says about me... maybe I need to tighten up the gap?

2 comments:

Emily said...

I don't think that's a prob at all. We drink about a glass a night. It's good for the health, of course. :)

Stephanie Smith said...

I think you need to kick it up a notch- how 'bout a bottle a night? J/K!

Blog Designed by: NW Designs