12.15.2007

Another Blog from the Vomit Files

Last night uncle Randy came down from San Francisco to help celebrate Sheridan's birthday (still not until next week). My mom ordered a special cake and we decided to go to Chevy's for dinner. We called ahead to put our name on the waiting list, and hopped in the mini van at 6:15 pm. We got to the restaurant and had to wait for a few minutes before our table was ready. My dad was holding Sheridan, but she was screaming for me to hold her. Not more than 10 seconds after I grabbed her, she threw up all over my shoulder. We quickly ran outside where she continued to get sick. I signaled for everyone to come out as we weren't going to be staying at the restaurant, and as soon as we were all outside, the hostess came out to tell us our table was ready.

We got into the car, drove home, and ordered take-in from a local Mexican restaurant. While we were waiting for the food, the girls took baths and I did the laundry. We then sang Happy Birthday and the girls ate the cake.

No comments:

Blog Designed by: NW Designs