8.26.2007

Online Shopping

I am an online shopping junkie. I love my favorite stores in the States, and with the benefit of having our APO address, I can order just about anything and have it sent to me here in Israel. I also LOVE to get a bargain. For those of you who do most of your shopping online, here are a few websites to help you save even more money.

Before you go to your favorite online store - ALWAYS go to www.ebates.com first. By starting your shopping here, you will save anywhere from 2 - 15% on your purchases. I've been signed up here for the past 2 years, and every quarter I receive a rebate check from them for anywhere from $35-$50. Not bad, right? If you don't already have an account - sign up and reference me. We'll both get $10 in our accounts. Ebates has almost every store you can think of... Zappos, Gap, Banana Republic, Landsend, JCPenney, Nordstrom, etc...

Other websites to check out for money saving coupons are www.naughtycodes.com and www.mycoupons.com. You can even use coupons from these websites for your purchases done through ebates. It's great - discounts and rebates for every purchase!

Hope this helps save you a few shekels.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for the sites! Looks dangerous...

Unknown said...

Heyo. Noticed you mentioned JCPenney -- just wanted to give you a heads up about the JCPenney Coupons website.

They generally feature some good coupons. ;) Right now there's a 15% off coupon and a free shipping > $49.

Hope this helps.

Check out JCPenney Coupons sometime. :)

Blog Designed by: NW Designs